Student transportation required a system to control arrival time, compliance with schedules and routes monitoring. Traditionally, a student transport company (minibuses, buses, buses) provides its services and controls routes through telephone calls and manual records; this causes the absence of historical data that can be used in case of problems or complaints at the educational centers.
Student transportation required a system that allowed automatic real-time control and knowledge of the standards under which it operates, ensuring the safety of students and on-time arrivals.
- All fleet equipped with GPS devices
- Platform that monitors the performance of routes in real time.
- Automatic daily and monthly reports: trip duration and stops per student.
- Analysis reporting
- Panic button to communicate emergencies in real time and get immediate attention
- Second button indicating the accuracy of the route duration, specifying when the route starts and ends
- Automatic geocoding of all families homes to record visits
- Automatic route report every 5 minutes
The NAVSAT technology platform became an ally for full student safety. Improper driving was reduced, and the following results were also obtained:
- Maximum of one hour of trip duration for 90% of all routes
- Average trip duration reduced by 15%
- Elimination of late arrivals in 98% of all performed trips.