Student transportation required a system that allowed automatic real-time control and knowledge of the standards under which it operates, ensuring the safety of students and on-time arrivals.
- All fleet equipped with GPS devices
- Platform that monitors the performance of routes in real time
- Automatic daily and monthly reports: trip duration and stops per student.
- Reports by analysis
- Panic button to communicate emergencies in real time and get immediate attention
- Second button indicating the accuracy of the route duration, specifying when the route starts and ends
- Automatic geocoding of all families homes to record visits
- Automatic route report every 5 minutes
The NAVSAT technology platform became an ally for full student safety. Improper driving was reduced, and the following results were also obtained:
- Maximum of one hour of trip duration for 90% of all routes
- Average trip duration reduced by 15%
- Elimination of late arrivals in 98% of all performed trips.
“NAVSAT has allowed us to fulfill our main objective of providing a high-quality transportation service, guaranteeing the parents of our institution that their children are arriving at their destination on time and safely”